The mission of the Costume Design and Technology Commission is to provide members with opportunities to share ideas, to exchange information, to develop professionally and to impact on the future welfare and development of those in our field by:
- endorsing projects that will benefit our profession and support our goals.
- encouraging members through commission meetings, formal and informal gatherings, monthly Sightlines articles, yearly symposia, and networking to become actively involved in programming for conferences and in projects.
- sponsoring the annual symposium in various locations at reasonable rates to involve as many people as possible.
- providing avenues for individual professional development through costume design and technology portfolio reviews for professionals and students.
- promoting health safety, and welfare of those in our field by identifying problems, issues, and concerns and working toward solutions we can endorse.
Please email me at email@example.com with your comments regarding the web site.