Home Page & Email | || |
Reviews and Testimonials
I receive a lot of mail from people who find this site useful. I'm including some comments from those notes, as well as comments from other reviews of the site.
- Amen, Thank you, Praise Be, Thank you, Thank you. What a wonderful website. I can't wait to look through it all.
- Thanks for distributing this. It's an excellent web site - absolutely the best I've seen on place and related themes. Good work!
- I am writing to thank you for putting together the great site on place and space. What a superb resource! My students will definitely be visiting there often, as will I.
- [Y]our site had been highly recommended to me and for such good reason. Absolutely wonderful! ... Your site and all its information will be of tremendous value for our students and faculty.
- Prof Janz, your web site Research on Place & Space is totally awesome! Thanks for sending your note to Space-and-Place alerting us to your fabulous site.
- Thanks for your terrific page on resources on place and space. I've just found it and it fulfils a real need for me and for the students I have who are working in this area.
- I just discovered your place and space research website, and would like to commend you. it is a remarkable resource - i teach a course on communication analysis of environment, and would like to add your site to the list of course readings for next term.
- WOW! ... I have just had a quick look over your site. VERY impressive - I now know where I'm going to be doing much of my reading during my current half-leave.
- I want to give you a round of applause for your Place and Space website! Very nice.
- I would like to thank you for gathering and making available for other researches all of the material on your Space and Place website. It is the kind of work that actually delivers on what is too often bluster on the promise of the Internet.
- I'm writing to express my deepest appreciation and my greatest possible amazement at the accidental discovery of your research on "Place and Space" ... I had made an "innocent" enquiry through Google on "genius loci" and within seconds I faced the prospect of having to scan through an avalanche of 17.500 answers. I was overwhelmed. What does one do, except perhaps start at the beginning? Which is what I did, obviously enough. I couldn't believe my good luck when i clicked on the fifth of the 17.500 indicated addresses: www.augustana.ab.ca/~janzb/place/geniusloci.htm. Wow! After hours of exploring the various paths which the site offers, I have felt like Alice in Wonderland. I am still absolutely dazed with what you and your team have done.
- Writing my new multidisciplinary book on context (which proves to be much more difficult than I thought) I have been visiting your place and space site several times, and I just wanted to tell you how absolutely rich and useful it is.
- I just wanted to thank you for having put together such a wonderful resource. Exploring it is rather like venturing into a strange city; you have no idea what you're going to find. I'm very grateful to you.
- Your web site is a great and positive monster ... a virtual city of links and places.
Updated Sept. 4 2005
Page Location: http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~janzb/place/reviews.htm