Philosophy in the World's Religions
African Philosophy Resources
- Afrocentric Racism (Lee Baker) - contribution to Anthro-l list
- Anti-Defamation League
- Audio: Charles Mills, The Continuing Importance of Race. Ideas and Issues, WETS-FM
- Centre for the Study of Race, Politics, and Culture
- *Literature on Race, Ethnicity, and Multiculturalism
- National Origin, Race, and Ethnicity Specific Resources - University of Maryland Diversity Database.
- Negritude links
- Race, Gender, and Affirmative Action: A Resource for Teaching
- Alston, Kal. "Race Consciousness and the Philosophy of Education". With a response by Hilary Davis.
- Asante, Molefi Kete. Race in Antiquity: Truly Out of Africa
- Block, Ned. "How Heritability Misleads About Race"
- Davis, Hilary. Good Intentions Are Not Enough: A Response to Kal Alston's "Race Consciousness and the Philosophy of Education"
- Eze, Emmanuel. Race and the Enlightenment Reviewed by Andrew Carpenter.
- Frankenberg, Ruth. White women race matters: The social construction of whiteness. Reviewed by Stephanie Austin
- Gordon, Lewis, et. al., Fanon: A Critical Reader Reviewed by Richard Pithouse.
- Hinman, Lawrence M. "The Place of Race, Ethnicity and Culture in Moral Theory"
- Ormerod, Beverly. The Martinican concept of "creoleness": A multiracial redefinition of culture.
- Strauss, Gideon. Does Africa exist? Racial essentialism and pan-african solidarity in postcolonial cultural politics.
- Sundstrom, Ronald. Laughing to Keep from Crying: Resisting "Race" Through Irony
- Thompson, Audrey. Anti-Racist Pedagogy: Art or Propaganda? With a response by Barbara Houston.
- Washington, Booker T. "The Case of the Negro" from The Atlantic, 1889
- Zack, Naomi. The Good Faith of the Invisible Man.