Philosophy in the World's Religions
African Philosophy Resources
African Philosophy Conferences
- African and Black Philosophy: Past, Present, and Future (DePaul University, Chicago, March 9-10, 2001)
- African Philosophy at the Threshold of the New Millennium 7th Annual Conference International Society for African Philosophy and Studies (ISAPS) (Addis Ababa University March 9-11, 2001)
- Exploring African Philosophy Through Africa's Literature (ISAPS Conference 1999, Chicago, March 19-21, 1999). Conference report here.
- Conference on African Philosophy: The Next 50 Years (Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota, April 27-29, 2000)
- Cross-Cultural Dialogue in Philosophy 4th Annual Alain Locke Conference (Howard University, Washington, 13-15 September, 2001)
- Racism and the Challenges of Multiculturalism (Rhodes University, South Africa, June 25-27, 1999)
- Philosophy Borne of Struggle Conference (The New School University, New York, Oct. 15-16, 1999)
- Race, Ethnicity, and Pedagogy in the 21 Century National Association for Ethnic Studies Annual Conference (New Orleans, March 29-31)
- "Thought and Practice in African Philosophy" Sixth annual conference of the International Society for African Philosophy and Studies (ISAPS) (Nairobi, Kenya, March 10-12, 2000). See here for a program. See here for a report on the conference by Kai Kresse.
- Africa Institute of South Africa 40th Anniversary Conference: "A United States of Africa?" (University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg Campus, May-June 2000)
- Afrocentricity: Twenty Years of African Agency Theory and Methods (Philadelphia, October 13-15, 2000)
Ongoing Conference Sites